TRF March Fo(u)rth- Orlando Satellite Event

We are proud to announce that we have partnered with Dewey's Indoor Golf to host a local event here in Orlando on/for March Fo(u)rth, 2015.  There will be simultaneous events hosted around the world for this amazing day, in remembrance of Tyler Robinson... and a reminder to "March Fo(u)rth"!  For all the information, please view the flier below!



For more information regarding the Orlando event, please feel free to give us a call at (650) 784-0175 or shoot us an email at events@avenueeventgroup.com!

For more information about The Tyler Robinson Foundation, please visit TRF.org

Comments

  1. I love the space here. I attended an amazing event at this convention center and I ate more than I should. I had bread pudding, apple crisp, waffles and strawberries and cream. The main floor is very large and good size without being overwhelming, also there's tons of bar space too to order drinks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment